And when they came to the place which is named Golgotha, they put him on the cross, and the evil-doers, one on the right side, and the other on the left.
ELCA News Blog
- ELCA will join National Council of Churches’ first Christian Unity Gathering
- Kathryn Lohre named ELCA executive for ecumenical, inter-religious relations
- Lutheran Disaster Response provides humanitarian assistance in Namibia
- Patricia Dever, director with ELCA’s Mission Investment Fund, dies
- Portico trustees announce annuity increases for 2014